© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Limited Edition Jeffrey Campbell x LF Collaboration

It's no secret that I'm a fan of Jeffrey Campbell's edgy and affordable footwear. Whether I'm wearing my leopard print Tick wedges, my studded Mel sandals, or my new Denmark clog boots, I always get compliments on them. While I'm still deciding which color to buy the Litas in (there are too many options), they've come out with a new collaboration with LF. A series of head-turning shoes was created exclusively for LF this fall, and I don't know about you, but I'm thinking these tan/black cheetah print ones, featured beautifully on Shiny Plastic Hag, will make a nice addition to my fall footwear collection...or perhaps the sleek and sexy It boot in black suede.

Jeffrey Campbell LF shoes



Jeffrey Campbell LF It boot



Jeffrey Campbell cheetah ankle boot



Jeffrey Campbell LF Silence boot



Jeffrey Campbell LF Von Tie boot

images via TMI