© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Through My Lenses

Sometimes a little change in my appearance is just what I need. It could be a new hat, a change in hair color or style, or even a change in eye color. Although my eyes are a pretty shade of blue-gray, I often wish they were a deeper blue or even a shade of green. There are many places in which to buy contacts, and while I've even seen them being sold on street corners in the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles, I would much prefer to buy colored contacts on the internet.

You can find contacts both with and without any type of correction which makes them suitable for everyone. I recall that one of my childhood friends used to change her eye color almost every week. While her natural eye color was brown, she liked to use violet and green colored contacts to make her eyes pop.

There are two major types of colored contacts available. There are opaque lenses which are suitable for those who want to change their eye color completely. On the other hand, if you have light eyes (like myself), and you just want to enhance their color, then tinted lenses might be your best choice. If you've ever wondered what you would look like with a different eye color, colored contacts are a fun and inexpensive way to give yourself a quick mini-makeover. Here are some examples of how much effect colored contact lenses can have.