© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Diana Bobar Designs

There's nothing like the hopeful anticipation of waiting for a package to arrive in the mail. It gives me something to look forward to when I see the mailman's truck parked in the neighborhood. Instead of dreading his arrival because of bills and piles of junk mail that he often delivers, I ask myself whether it will be what I like to call "a good mail day." A "good mail day" could consist of my new Nylon or Elle magazine, a new dELiA*s catalog, a rebate check, or something I've purchased online. Well today was an excellent mail day. I received a car charger for my new PDA that only cost $6, and I also received a beautiful new animal print clutch handmade for me by the very talented Diana of So Fash'on.


Diana Bobar handbag When I saw the photos Diana had posted of a clutch she had made, I fell in love with the fabric and the red trim. I asked her to make me one and in less than 3 days, it was on its way! I must admit that I am utterly impressed by her craftsmanship and the promptness of both the Romanian post office and more surprisingly, the U.S. Postal Service. It recently took 2 weeks to get a bag from Missouri that I bought on ebay, while it took about 1 week to get a bag from Romania! Go figure!

This is the second item I've ordered from Diana, and I feel like I have both a friend and a personal fashion designer in Romania. The clutch has a zipper closure on the top and a tweed fabric lining, which make it a high quality piece. There is plenty of room for my PDA, some makeup, a wallet, and my ipod or digital camera. What makes it so special is that it was handmade and it came from so far away.

***Thank you, Diana, once again, for your exquisite designs, your attention to detail, and your promptness in making me this gorgeous clutch! I love it!