© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Be My Guest

Victorian bedding I was instantly drawn to this Victorian Birdcage bedding set when I first spied it in the Delia*s catalog. Unfortunately, when I saw it, I had already decorated my room with a bedding set from Target's Simply Shabby Chic collection. I had purchased a lamp, some area rugs, shams, and other accessories from the British Rose set, which consisted of a charming blue, white, and green floral print. So there was no way that this black, white, and turquoise print would match anything in my room. Now that I am decorating the guest bedroom, I did not hesitate to check out delia*s website and place an order. The website is easy to navigate and customer friendly. I like the modern-vintage print and the black and white colors won't make the room too feminine. With this color scheme, it will be easy to find neutral accessories to give the room more character and charm. I currently have my eye on two antique white headboards that are on sale at a local furniture store. In addition, the Simply Shabby Chic collection is on sale this week at Target. As if the merchandise wasn't already reasonably priced! What good timing! I think I'll buy the bookcase, as I have tons of books, fashion magazines, and notebooks from my college days. I'm so excited to get this project underway!

Photo credit: delias.com