© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Crew Expands

J. Crew Camarillo Outlets
Until recently, if I wanted to scoop up an amazingly soft and well-cut T-shirt from J. Crew, I had to go all the way to South Coast Plaza in Orange County. Well, now that Topanga Plaza in Canoga Park is remodeling and expanding, many of my favorite retailers are opening stores there, so I don't have to venture too far. J. Crew is one of the stores to recently open locations in Topanga Plaza and also in Santa Barbara. What excites me the most is that they opened a location at the Camarillo Outlets on August 7th. Now I can get some of favorite basics for MUCH less! During the fall and winter, I practically live in my various long-sleeved T-shirts from J. Crew. They are perfect for layering under camis, vests, and jackets. The extra soft cotton, amazing tailoring, and range of styles has made me a loyal customer for the past few years. I'll make it a point to stock up on my next trip to the outlets, as the weather will be cooling off and a girl needs to update her colors, right?

The store is located in the space previously occupied by Polo Jeans Co., near the Ann Taylor store.

Address: 850 East Ventura Blvd., Camarillo, CA

Phone: (805) 388-4976
Photo credit: jcrew.com