© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fog City Jacket

The way I see it, there are a few benefits to summer. More hours of daylight and a slew of end-of-summer sales are my favorite aspects of this warm, dry season. I certainly was not looking to buy a jacket when I went shopping at the outlets recently. It seemed as though almost every retailer was having huge markdowns and shopping promotions. Everything at the Saks outlet was buy one, get one half off. At the Calvin Klein store, I stumbled upon this plaid jacket that was half "let's go golfing" and half "something my grandfather might have worn ten years ago." As I will be going to San Francisco this month, I can use a lightweight and stylish jacket for those notoriously cool SF summer days. I like a jacket with well-positioned pockets, and this one meets that requirement perfectly. I also like the bib design and the epaulettes - they give the jacket a crisp, polished edge. It's also got my favorite color, blue. The icing on the cake is that I scored it for $40!

Calvin Klein plaid jacket
Calvin Klein plaid jacket