© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Perfect Party Top

Forever 21 sequin stripe tank top
I like to think of myself as the type of person who is organized and prepared for unseen events that may take place in my life. For example, I usually keep a change of clothes (aka a wardrobe change) in my car just in case something gets dirty, doesn't meet a dress code, is too dressy or too casual, etc. Well last week was an anomaly in the sense that I found myself scrambling to buy a nightclub-appropriate top for an unplanned night of partying in good old Orange County. So I headed over to Forever 21 for a quick look around. As luck would have it, they had just received a fresh shipment of cheap and chic party attire. I found this slinky sequin racerback tank crammed onto a rack filled with black party tops and knew it would be a winner. The black and silver color combo gave it versatility to go with a wide array of wardrobe options. That night, I paired it with my bright blue skinnies from Topshop, some patent Mary Janes, a lemon yellow patent clutch, and an oversized peach flower ring that I also scooped up at Forever 21. It's the perfect party top that will carry me into fall - it's shiny, sexy, and shows just the right amount of skin. At a mere $29.80, I'll have money left over for martinis!
Photo credit: forever21.com