© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

London, Here I Come!

As an avid shopper, I am ashamed to admit that I have never been to London. Well that is about to change. I am going to be spending lots of quality shopping time and money in London's markets, stores and boutiques. In preparation for my trip, I have been conducting endless internet research. I found a few high street items that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Cobalt blue balloon-sleeved blouse from Oasis.


White skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins.


Bright yellow pumps from Dorothy Perkins. (I am really warming up to this color this season. Since it's not a great color for me, I love yellow as an accent color and for accessories.)

This buckle-front bag from Oasis reminds me of the ChloƩ Edith handbags. I am a sucker for handbags with extra pockets and contrasting trim.

Photos courtesy of: http://www.oasis-stores.com/ and http://www.dorothyperkins.com/