© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Best Spring 2016 Sandals Under $150

Spring has arrived, and so has sandal season! As much as I adore my ankle boots, it's time to set them aside, show off that pedicure and put some stylish new sandals into rotation. When it comes to my favorite sandals, I tend to reach for flat and embellished styles over and over again. Most importantly, they're comfortable, but they're also effortless to style with all my wardrobe staples: skinny denim, printed day dresses, floral rompers, and lace shorts. This spring, I'm eyeing all the top spring 2016 footwear trends, including mules and slides, lace-ups, and studded gladiators. Here are eight of my must-haves under $150.

stylish Sandals for Spring 2016, spring summer 2016 shoe trends for less
1. Merona 'Elani' sandals, $22.99 (also in black or white)
2. Sam Edelman 'Gretchen' sandals, $129.95
3. Mossimo 'Kurin' studded sandals, $22.99
4. Sam Edelman 'Eavan' studded sandals, $130
5. Mossimo 'Kira' sandals, $22.99
6. Sam & Libby 'Arianna' lace-up sandals, $29.99 (I have last year's version in two colors and wear them constantly)
7. Steve Madden 'Slidur' sandals, $69.95 (also in black or white)
8. Sole Society 'Cady' lace-up sandals, $69.95 (also in olive)

See more spring, summer, and fall 2016 shoe trends in my trend report. 

Sam Edelman favorites:





More shoes I'm eyeing: