© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Preview the Prabal Gurung for Target Lookbook

It's the lookbook that I've been waiting to see for months. The one that caused me to drop what I was doing so that I could click on over to Elle's exclusive first look and inspect every image in great detail. My appraisal? It's even better than I expected. Prabal Gurung's signature sporty shapes, ruffles, and vibrant digital and floral prints translated gorgeously to perfect-for-spring pieces that look inspired by a tropical vacation. The collection, which was actually inspired by love and romance, will be available just in time for Valentine's Day on February 10. In addition to clothing, the collection also includes a lust worthy array of jewelry, footwear, and handbags in bright colors and flirty, feminine shapes. 

You know where I'll be bright and early on that day! Below are six of the looks that I'll be putting on my wish list.

Prabal Gurung for Target

1. Short-sleeve dress in First Date print and black, $39.99; miniaudiere in Nolita print, $34.99; floral necklace, $39.99; crystal teardrop pendant necklace, $19.99; wedge sandals in Apple red, $29.99
2. Sweatshirt in First Date print, $29.99; pencil skirt in Dresden blue, $29.99; tote in Nolita print, $39.99; bangles, $16.99 each; wedge sandals, $29.99
3. Shirtdress in Nolita print, $39.99; lace miniaudiere, $34.99; wedge sandals, $29.99
4. Lace front blouse in white, $34.99; shorts in Floral Crush print, $26.99; crystal teardrop earrings, $16.99; lace-up pumps, $39.99
5. Blazer in Floral Crush print, $49.99; long-sleeve tee, $19.99; shorts in Floral Crush print, $26.99; crystal teardrop pendant necklace, $19.99; ankle-strap pumps, $39.99
6. Dress with full skirt in Floral Crush print, $49.99; ankle-strap pumps in Sulfur Spring, $39.99

**Follow along with my shopping adventures on Twitter and Instagram for photos of the goods on the racks and in the fitting room, and hop on over to my other blog The Key To Chic for a look at my Prabal Gurung for Target review with fitting room photos and size/fit information.
images via elle.com via Target