© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shopping in Buenos Aires - Part 4

Below is the fourth and final installment of my shopping and store window photos from my trip to Buenos Aires. The bold colors and creative styling in the displays constantly caught my attention, and while I was expecting to buy more during my trip, I'm grateful that I refrained from buying on many occasions. (The exchange rate was good for U.S. dollars to pesos, but the merchandise in Buenos Aires were not terribly reasonable or unique, like I was hoping it would be.) After all, I have these photos to inspire me and serve as reminders of how stylish and energetic the city of Buenos Aires is. Enjoy!



















© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide. All rights reserved.