© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hey San Francisco Fashion Bloggers!

San Francisco
It's that time of year again...when I can escape to San Francisco for temperate weather, great shopping, brisk walks up steep streets, and an array of international dining options. I try to go at least 3 times per year, but it's actually been a year since my last trip. I'm so excited! I'll be staying in a hotel I haven't been to yet in the Union Square vicinity, so I won't have to carry my bags too far when I raid the new Bloomingdales at the San Francisco Centre. I also can't wait to browse the Forever 21 flagship and the Old Navy flagship for super inexpensive (and probably picked-over) merchandise.
If you know of any great San Francisco vintage boutiques, farmers' markets, comedy shows, plays, museum exhibits, nightclubs, or street style scouting areas, please let me know by posting a comment or emailing me.
I'm always looking to discover new things in this amazing and beautiful city!