© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

True Gems

Santa Barbara street style
In my constant quest to find chic people to photograph on the streets and out and about, I often find that there are not as many stylish standouts as I would like. The areas where I spend much of time time too often seem to be dominated by casual attire and a lack of creativity. Last night was an exception, however, as it was 80s night at Q's in Santa Barbara. When I saw these three colorful ladies, I couldn't let them slip away. In SB, the land of tube tops, boring T-shirts, and flip flops, they offered a refreshing and stylish take on a night on the town. The bright jewel tones of their dresses recalled the vibrancy of the 1980s and I hope they inspire more people to dress the part for 80s night.