© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sneaky Street Style

With neon being one of my favorite revived trends this summer, I thought I'd post a few more sneaky street style photos from my time spent in London. As we've been experiencing what the weather forecasters are calling "May Gray" this month in southern California, I need some bright colors to brighten up my overcast days. London girls never seem to be short of inspiration and creativity in their fashionable ensembles, as my photos below demonstrate. All three of these ladies make great use of their accessories to add cheerfulness and spunk to their looks. So push your black to the back of your closet and break out the brights!

London street style
London street style

London street style