© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

If I Were A Rich Girl

Chloe handbag
Chloe handbagIf I were a rich girl, my closet would be filled with Chloé bags!
If I could buy Chloé handbags on a regular basis, I would. But I have to be practical because that would be a seriously expensive habit. Remember Carrie Bradshaw and her Manolo addiction? I am the proud owner of a Spring 2006 Chloé Edith bag in Whiskey. (I carried "her" to work today.) I bought this bag last summer and have since fallen in love with Chloé bags. I love that they are not emblazoned with logos, like so many handbags that I see every day.
Pictured above are the Tekla and the Tracy bags. Both of these are on my wish list, the key word being "wish." I lovingly admired a large Tracy bag at the Nordstrom flagship in Seattle. I heavily debated whether I should have bought it. In the end, I walked away from it, and have been checking e bay ever since. Oh yeah, I am $1700 or so richer as a result of not buying it - that's the only positive note.
(Photos are courtesy of neimanmarcus.com.)