© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Favorites

What's a shopaholic to do when she's trying to save money? She shops online, of course (and doesn't buy). I think it's always fun to browse the online shops - it's like window shopping, but better.

This leads me to present some of my favorite finds on this Friday night.
I love these paper-bag waist jeans from Arden B. These jeans have two more great features: a fabric tie belt and a flattering wide-leg silhouette.


These trousers are metallic in color - they would go great with a halter top or tunic for a night on the town.

I actually bought this necklace at Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love the vintage feel of cameos, and this one is so ladylike.

I also bought this red cameo necklace when I went to Forever 21. This one is more youthful and fun. I'll pair it with a puffy-sleeved button-down blouse and wide-leg trousers for a day at work.

I love the Chalet watch from Nixon. Nixon watches are distinctly stylish. Part of the reason that I want one so badly is because they are hard to find.

Photos are courtesy of ardenb.com, forever21.com, and nixonnow.com.