© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jeffrey Campbell's Done It Again

Jeffrey Campbell Tick leopard wedges

Spotted in the window display at LF in Santa Barbara - these Ashish for Topshop look alike leopard print wedges. When I peeked inside at the label, I wasn't surprised to see the Jeffrey Campbell logo. They're a close match to the originals, with the exception of a less sculpted and more streamlined heel. Even though I already have the zebra pair, I'm still somewhat intrigued by the combination of clunky wedge silhouette, animal print, and towering heel. After seeing the Ashish for Topshop wedges going for outrageous prices on ebay, I'm dying to know the price point on these babies, as the shoe addict within me is about ready to call LF and reserve a pair...