© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back To Basics

cookies
With all of the blog content theft that I've experienced lately, I've been feeling disillusioned about the blogosphere. I've decided to take a break to enjoy some activities such as baking cookies and reading Japanese fashion magazines. In the meantime, I will still be reading and posting comments on my favorite blogs. I just need a breath of fresh air to rejuvenate and remember why I started this blog in the first place...

Japanese fashion magazines

I'll be back soon!

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide