© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good News For San Francisco

So I've been browsing Craig's List and it looks like Canadian retailer Aritzia is coming to San Francisco! They already have a store in the San Jose area, which I wish I had known about when I was there last month. I shopped at Aritzia when I went to Vancouver on vacation, and although I didn't buy anything, I'm excited about this news. If you're not familiar with Aritzia, they're a little bit like Planet Funk or Metropark in southern California. They sell a wide variety of trendy designer denim, fun tops, and stylish apparel geared toward fashion-conscious twenty and thirty-somethings.

By the way, I'll be back in San Francisco next week, and I hope to do some great winter sale/pre-spring shopping! I welcome any suggestions for great restaurants and ultra lounges in Union Square or Soma.