© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Day At The Museum

Before I post photos from the exhibit on Nancy Reagan's style from the Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, I thought I'd share some other photos from the museum first. Having grown up in the 80's when Reagan was President, I admit that I didn't have an interest in politics at all as a child. My strongest memories of world events in the 80's are of the space shuttle Challenger blowing up in the sky and also the invasion of Grenada. It was a scary time to be watching the news! Nevertheless, the era of excess, cocaine, station wagons, and shoulder pads is long over! The Reagan Museum does a great job of chronicling the lives of the former President and his wife. The state-of-the-art museum makes liberal use of videos, plasma screens, photography, and 3-D displays to capture your attention. It's a place I highly recommend visiting for students, Reagan fans, or anyone who is interested in history or politics.

Click the photos to enlarge.

Reagan Library

Reagan Library

Reagan Library