© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fireworks

So it's the 4th of July and I'm about to watch some fireworks, but first I want to remind my readers to show their support for Fashion Trend Guide by voting for Santa Barbara in the STREET CLASH international street style competition. Check out these 2 lovely ladies who I chose to represent Fashion Trend Guide! I admire their feminine vintage style.

Check out the amazing styles from all over the world and vote for my blog at http://www.streetclash.blogspot.com/



Rose Bowl Flea Market street style