© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Yellow on Portobello

Last Saturday I went to the Portobello Road Market in London and I made great use of my camera. As I was unsure of how Londoners would react to my wanting to photograph their stylish outfits, I took the unobtrusive approach and shot them in a candid manner. While I do feel guilty about photographing people without their consent, I'm sure they would all be flattered to know that they inspired me. So here is the first installment of my London street style photos. Enjoy!


London street style
London street style

London street style
London street style