© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 18, 2007

In the Land of London

London
Greetings from London, my dear readers! I have been here for a couple of days and done some amazing shopping and seen some amazing things! When I have more time I will upload lots and lots of store window photos and a recap of my shopping adventures. I am going to need a another suitcase with all of the things that I have purchased. Although the dollar is depressingly weak, I have found some good deals and I'm so excited! I can't wait to bring great London fashion to southern California. Many of the women I've seen on the streets are an inspiration to me...more on that later. Check back soon for loads of photos and trend reports! Cheers!