© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Fling

I am so excited about some of my newest spring accessories! Two of my favorite handbag trends are the clear plastic/PVC handbags and the oversized printed nylon/plastic tote bags. While both of these trends run the risk of looking cheap, there are pricey versions by D&G, Chanel, LV, and so on. I figure that it doesn't make sense to pay so much for materials such as plastic, nylon, or PVC.

I bought this adorable floral wallet with blue accent trim at Urban Outfitters. The coin purse is detachable and the wallet comes in other colors such as red. I think it will look great in my new clear handbag.

Who would have ever thought that this retro bag would be available at Target? It looks like a great flea market find. I couldn't resist this clear floral print bag. It looks cheerful and will match just about anything in my spring wardrobe.


Here is the clear bag that I bought with a removable inner bag. It's basically two handbags in one!