© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love Culture to Open in Santa Barbara

While checking my blog statistics yesterday, I noticed that people were finding my site via Google searches for "Love Culture Santa Barbara." Since I was unaware of any Santa Barbara Love Culture store location, I decided to research it myself - first online, then in person. On Love Culture's site, it lists an April 23, 2010 opening date at La Cumbre Plaza. On La Cumbre's site, Love Culture is listed as "under construction." A visit to La Cumbre today revealed that the store is indeed under construction, and the bad news for shoppers and fans of the fast fashion retailer is that it looks nowhere near ready to open. The good news for those of you looking for a retail job in the Santa Barbara area is that they appear to be hiring.

Love Culture Santa Barbara