© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

On My Radar - Spring Florals

Although I prefer not to label my personal style as girlie or romantic, I clearly have an affinity for floral prints. A quick glance at my closet and some of my recent purchases (floral challis shorts, a strapless rose print dress, a floral wrap headband, and floral print booties) are evidence of my desire to adorn myself with flowers. Fortunately, floral prints and motifs are always blooming during the spring/summer retail season. A few of my favorite items that I've spotted in store windows this week are pictured below.

floral shoes


floral romper


sheer sweater


flower necklace