© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, March 1, 2010

That's Why They Call It The Blues

The trend that I've been calling "Denim Revival" is in full swing at many of the window displays that I just photographed in San Francisco. H&M's windows are featuring various shades of blue, with chambray skirts, gingham tops, boyfriend jeans, and nautical stripes. The wedges in the first photo were spotted at Nordstrom, and I believe they're the "Ember" sandals by Jeffrey Campbell. (I'm kicking myself for not seeking them out while I was shopping, since each time I look at this photo, I want them more and more.) With the official first day of spring about three weeks away, it's almost time to reorganize my closet, dust off the sandals that I stashed in the back, and make room for lightweight anoraks and tissue tank tops.

Jeffrey Campbell blue lace up wedges


H&M denim


denim


denim


denim


denim