© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring 2010 Sandals

Given the summer-like weather we're having in California, I'm tempted to dig out my sandals and bring them to the front of my closet in exchange for my myriad boots. In order to get inspired to bare my toes for the official start of spring this weekend, I've been browsing my recent store window photos for sandal ideas. Knotted sandals, embellished gladiators, flirty peep-toes, and multi-strap styles seem to repeatedly catch my eye. I'm revisiting the idea of wearing socks with heeled sandals this season, and whether they're printed with flowers or in neutral hues such as beige or ivory, socks can add a whimsical touch when worn in a playful, feminine way.

knotted sandals


flat sandals


rosette pumps


lec up sandals


gladiator sandals