© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Summoning Spring

Despite the fact that I've been wearing boots almost daily, my three latest footwear purchases don't include boots at all; they are more appropriate for spring's warmer weather. It's no seret that clogs are one of my favorite spring 2010 shoe trends, and I can currently count two new pairs in my closet, both with heels sufficiently high enough to make me feel relatively tall. I'm anxiously awaiting the onset of spring so I can wear these shoes with things such as ditsy floral tops, light blue denim, striped sailor tops, and bodycon dresses with bow back details.

Photobucket
Top to bottom: floral wedges from Wet Seal, platform "Charlie" clogs by Jeffrey Campbell, and open-toed slingback clogs from Charlotte Russe

Photobucket


Photobucket


spring 2010 shoes