© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seven Spring 2010 Trends

January is known to be the slowest trading season of the year for retailers, and my latest visit to the Westfield Topanga mall proved that to be true. It's that awkward in-between time when they're clearing out stale winter items to make way for fresh, new spring merchandise. Practically half of Zara's stock was on sale, as with Charlotte Russe, Steve Madden, and Aldo. Fortunately, H&M got a head start on their spring deliveries, and I was able to find as many Breton striped tops as I could get my hands on. (I'm seriously looking forward to mixing stripes with florals this spring.) After reviewing my store window photos from the mall, I zoned in on seven trends that are making me ready to shed the jackets, scarves, and beanies I've been wearing daily.

cutout leggings


fringe necklaces


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


distressed jeans


animal prints