© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Potatoes and Polka Dots

My recent fondness for food photography doesn't mean this is turning onto a food & fashion blog, however, I delight in documenting meals that I thoroughly enjoy, so food photos may make more appearances on Fashion Trend Guide. Today's delicious lunch at one of my preferred local eateries consisted of a vegetable frittata, roasted potatoes, and biscuit. It was more than enough to fuel a short but effective trip to my favorite thrift store, where I found a great beaded jacket and a black velvet top with strappy details on the upper back.

Photobucket

I pulled my polka dot Cheap Mondays out of the closet for the first time since purchasing them ages ago. I was waiting for a perfectly gloomy day like today in order to juxtapose the cheerful polka dot print against the rainy weather.
polka dot jeans

polka dot jeans

Wearing: H&M beanie, Old Navy peacoat, Cheap Monday pants, bag from Kohl's, and Charlotte Russe boots