© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dedicated to Diva

While shopping at a local mall, I discovered an amazing new accessories store called Diva. On-trend merchandise, low prices, extensive selection, and compelling visual merchandising characterize this Australia-based chain that I'd previously never heard of (and I've been to Australia twice...go figure). As I browsed Diva's offerings for the first time, I was in awe of all the jewelry trends they presented - layered pearls, bib necklaces, rhinestone bangles, skull rings, diamante animal rings, flowery headbands, long & tangled chain necklaces, etc. Stores like Diva are ideal for fulfilling the occasional jewelry craving that I get. Accessories are a quick and easy way for me to update my style while keeping boredom at bay, and I can always manage to make room in my jewelry armoire for more rings.

What I loved most is that the merchandise at Diva is presented in clearly marked trend groupings such as Byzantine, Rocker, English Rose, etc. I spent most of my time in the Rocker section, not surprisingly. I found two perfectly chunky skull rings I'd been searching for, each under $9. I also picked up a stamped Wasson-esque knuckle ring and a blingy right-hand ring. For my southern California readers who are interested, they also have locations in Glendale and San Diego. I expect to be making frequent visits to Diva to satisfy my predilection for inexpensive and trendy accessories.

Diva jewelry