© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ardently Awaiting the Holidays

As invites to holiday events roll in, it's time to start thinking about what to wear. Instead of stressing about gift buying, travel plans, and cooking, I tend to place a strong emphasis on the wardrobe aspect of the season. As I often find myself overdressed for my regular evening excursions, I relish this time of year, not for the holidays themselves, but for the extra opportunities to get glam. Tired of the same old sites that I browse almost daily, I clicked on over to Arden B., the slightly more sophisticated version of Wet Seal. Not surprisingly, I found a few very affordable wardrobe contenders (and possible gift ideas) for the holiday season.

Arden B.

images from ardenb.com

**I also wanted to give a reminder of the Rocker-themed giveaway I'm doing which ends on Friday. For a chance to win the Laura Dahl "
Chelsea" top and the Sudharshana bangle, click here. Good luck! The winner will be announced on Monday.