© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Plus Six

As much as I complain about the weather still being warm here in southern California, I think the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. Not only am I able to enjoy more time outdoors doing things like riding my bike and walking the dog, but I can still wear summery sleeveless tops. For instance, I've been getting a lot of wear out of my Christopher Kane for Topshop croc tee and my new brand wedge boots from Asos. I wore the wedges for the first time out on Halloween, and for a towering six inches, they're both easy to walk in and reasonable for a night of walking and dancing. What draws me to them the most is that they can be worn casually, as seen below, or dressed up for evening with my favorite mini dresses and sequined pieces. I love the gold detail on the heel; I think it adds a little bit of glamour to the all black silhouette. My motto for footwear right now is the higher the heel, the better. Somehow the view is better when I'm six inches taller!

Christopher Kane for Topshop croc tee


Christopher Kane for Topshop croc tee


wedge ankle boots


wedge ankle boots