© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweaty

In protest of the heat wave we're experiencing in southern California, I'm wearing sweatpants (yes, sweatpants) with a boyfriend blazer. It's not exactly appropriate attire for weather that's edging towards 80 degrees, however, I'm more than ready for fall's cool breezes and somewhat chilly evenings. While many people don't see sweats as acceptable everyday attire, I'm still slightly intrigued by the contrast between casual sweatpants and a business-like blazer, and I'm currently imagining myriad ways in which to dress sweatpants up and make them look less like they're for the gym or for lounging. Recent photos of the always chic Betty Autier wearing some sweatpant-esque Topshop trousers have newly inspired my imagination. Below, I've kept the look understated with a simple chignon, my new lace-up boots, and another one of my latest obsessions - a quilted and studded minibag.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Steve madden Korset boots



Steve madden Korset boots

Wearing: H&M sunglasses, Mossimo tank top, H&M blazer, Styles for Less sweatpants, Steve Madden "Korset" boots, handbag from Target.com