© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Plus

I somehow managed to stumble upon these superbly bondage-style thigh high boots during an online browsing session yesterday. I'm not quite sure how I discovered them (perhaps while doing a search on Shopstyle.com), but I'm convinced they're the perfect over-the-knee boot that I've been holding out for. Despite having purchased three inexpensive pairs (a flat pair in faux leather, a high heeled pair in faux suede, and a high heeled pair in faux leather), I've been looking for yet another pair with Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte-esque strappy details and a sufficiently chunky 4" heel. Although I'm still regretting passing on Topshop's similar "Plectrum" thigh high boot (which was priced at upwards of $300 and sold out in a few days), I'm equally drawn to this pair. It's aptly called the "A-Plus" by Jeffrey Campbell, and is currently available at Lori's.

Jeffrey Campbell thigh high boots

image via lorisshoes.com