© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Forever Fashion

Many thanks to the folks at Forever 21, who included a photo of me on the Forever 21 Flickr page as part of the Summer '09 Street Style feature. As much as I read the Forever 21 blog, and since I shop and spend quite excessively at Forever 21, it feels great to be recognized by them, especially as I'm wearing their Shibuya Mon Amour bunny tank top and Wang-inspired fringe booties in the photo they've chosen. I'm amongst great company, as they also featured Erika and Christina, two of my favorite fashion bloggers. Congrats, ladies!

Fashion Trend Guide on Forever 21 street style