© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Back For Black

In my recent attempts to snag another pair of Ashish for Topshop wedges (this time in black and on ebay), I somehow stumbled upon a similar version at none other than Asos. Each time I visit Asos, I immediately check their new arrivals section, then I inevitably get sucked into the endless vortex of on-trend, affordable clothing and accessories that they carry. Since my chances of scoring a black pair of Ashish wedges under $400 seem pretty minimal (unless of course a kind reader who wears a UK size 5/US size 7 wishes to sell), I am contemplating buying these babies, as the price is much more reasonable, the vertiginous silhouette is the same, and the heel/platform combination is probably equally as high.

Photobucket

image via asos.com

Asos Black Bella Boot, $182.37