© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Scent Of Bebe

Upon my return home from San Francisco on Friday evening, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a package from Bebe had arrived. You may have seen the recent eye-catching Bebe fragrance ads featuring a striking, pale redhead wearing absolutely nothing. Well I opened up the bag and caught a whiff of the new Bebe scent.

Bebe perfume

I've always been extremely picky when it comes to the perfumes that I wear. I currently have about five different fragrances that I wear in constant rotation, and when I visit a department store to sample various perfumes, I typically cringe more often than enjoy them. So what did I think of this one? My asessment of Bebe's new effort was a thumbs up - I actually liked it. (If I didn't like it, trust me, I wouldn't be blogging about it.) I found it to be light, floral, and perfect for wearing on a lunch date or for a sunny day at the flea market. It has key top notes of juicy mango, leafy tuberose and yellow peonies, and the packaging accurately describes it as, "a sensuous blend of sumptuous florals and sultry musks." For those who want to give it a try, the fragrance retails for $12 - $65 and comes in a playful heart-shaped bottle.