© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Just Wanna Dischoe

Sequins and shoulder pads are two trends that I've been scouting at thrift stores lately. I just unearthed this Dynasty-esque top (which covers both trends and is worthy of an '80s-era disco party) for less than the price of a movie ticket. With similar sequin styles going for well over $100 at Topshop, I feel quite pleased with my new find, as it's in mint condition. I'm left wondering who owned this before me and what fun times were had while wearing it...

Paired with my new faux leather mini from Forever 21 and a stretchy belt to cinch the waist, I'm ready to create some new memories in this top.

vintage sequin top



vintage sequin top

** Just a note - the title of this post is from "Dischoe" by Those Dancing Days, an amazing Swedish band.