© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't Mock The Croc

By the time my Christopher Kane for Topshop items arrived today via the U.S. Postal Service, I was so excited that the current heat wave we're experiencing in southern California ceased to annoy me, and I immediately changed into the (sold out) croc tee and eyelet peep-toes in order to make it to my dinner reservation on time. Admittedly the outfit isn't creative, but in the interest of time and practicality, I just added sequin leggings to keep the silhouette somewhat simple and unfussy. The heels are 5.5" with a 1.5" platform, and are reasonably comfortable given their vertiginous design. I further tested their comfort after dinner by going to the fabric store for some shoulder pads, and then to my favorite yogurt shop for dessert. The verdict? Although I prefer footwear with a heel cup (to keep my foot in place), these heels are amazing, and combined with the croc tee, they make quite the statement.

Christopher Kane for Topshop



Christopher Kane for Topshop



Christopher Kane for Topshop

Wearing: H&M sunglasses, Christopher Kane for Topshop tee and heels, Forever 21 leggings, Aldo handbag