© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Over The Top Knot

After spending an exorbitant amount of time browsing Asos this summer, I finally ordered these floral jeggings. Almost three (long) weeks later, they arrived on my doorstep. Having ordered from other websites based in the UK, I was expecting to receive my purchase in about two weeks or less, so I was quite disappointed in the shipping delay. Nevertheless, I still browse the site for new arrivals, as their selection and prices are fairly impressive.

This month I've been doing something atypical - experimenting with various new hairstyles. Last week it was a deep side part with teased, '80s-esque poufy bangs. Today's simple top knot hairstyle was inspired by recent photos of Chloë Sevigny, one of the very few celebrities who I always find chic and inspiring. It's ideal for days when I desire an easy style and feel like channeling my inner ballerina.

Photobucket

Wearing: sunglasses - Forever 21, layered necklace - Topshop, tank top, earrings, & blazer - H&M, jeggings - Asos, cuffs - assorted, heels - Breckelle's

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket