© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, August 14, 2009

I Still Got Chains On The Brain

In the spirit of adorning my various possessions with chains, I used two new toggle chain bracelets from Forever 21 to update my beloved old Alice + Olivia boots from Payless. As with my previous DIY boot chain mini-project, I took the easy road by using safety pins to attach the bracelets. Therefore, if I change my mind about adorning the boots with the chains, I can remove them easily and wear them as they were intended. I'm thinking that maybe my next DIY chain project will involve a pair of distressed jeans, a stretchy belt, or a diminutive handbag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket