© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fall-ing

Despite what the warm weather is telling me, summer is winding down. While I love the extra hours of daylight and the pleasant temperatures, I always look forward to the cooler nights of fall, when I can start transitioning into the new season by donning more layers and wearing my treasured boots and jackets. Below are some of my favorite cheap chic choices for fall that I've been eyeing this week.

Photobucket

images from wetseal.com, topshop.com, charlotterusse.com, 80spurple.com, fredflare.com
Nothing says sweet like a summery floral dress, but when paired with a tough moto jacket, a chunky skull ring, streamlined satchel, and sturdy boots, the dress takes on a whole new tough girl edge. To wear the dress now, while it's warm, I'd layer some gold bangles on one arm, add flat embellished sandals, and throw on a studded bag worn across the body with some retro oversize sunglasses.