© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Worthy Wedges

floral romper jumpsuit

Ever since I bought the Aldo "Maune" wedges that are favored by many a fashion blogger, I've been practically living in them. So far, they've been out to the movies twice, on a thrifting expedition, to a few nightclubs, and to two of my favorite restaurants. (Given the ridiculously large amount of shoes I have, that's a lot of wear for a new pair.) For me, few shoes can transition so seamlessly from day to night. My footwear preferences generally veer towards insanely impractical and uncomfortable high heels when it comes to nighttime, but with these sensible and super comfortable wedges, I can forsee many a night on the town.

Wearing: sunglasses - Forever 21, floral playsuit - vintage, bracelets (on left arm) - Aftershock, bracelet (on right arm) - H&M, studded belt - Styles for Less, wedges - Aldo