© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Winner + Random Things Part 2

A few random things today...first, I'd like to announce the winner of the BB Dakota contest. The lucky winner is Heather, and I'd like to thank all of you who entered. There were some creative comments, and I look forward to doing more giveaways in the future, so if you didn't win - maybe next time!

On the blog front, I'm toying with the idea of doing more random posts like this one where I write about new websites I discover, things that inspire me, and include some personal anecdotes. As far as this week:

* A reader alerted me to this website, which has an incredible selection of graphic tees. (I practically live in men's tees when I'm lounging or working out.)

* I browsed lust-worthy leggings and shoulder-baring dresses at Sanity Style from the likes of LnA and Plenty by Tracy Reese.


Photobucket

* After a few keyword searches on ebay, I came across Tin Roof Vintage, whose selection of on-trend vintage pieces had me mesmerized, not to mention the blond model's edgy hairstyle, which I'm thinking might inspire my next haircut...

* Ogled the new arrivals at Steve Madden, including Towwer, Markee, and Raceyy. (I also wondered how they come up with such spellings for their shoes.)

* I lost five pounds but discovered that my dog has gained five...someone needs more exercise.

* Recently developed an affinity for '90s-esque tops and dresses with cut outs in the midriff and shoulder area. Still hunting for the perfect one...

* Patiently waiting for Motel to restock the Razzy dress in tan/black animal print.

* Found a perfectly glittery jacket at a local thrift store to satisfy my desire for a Balmain/Topshop-inspired trophy jacket, and was determined to make it work for daytime.

Photobucket

Photobucket