© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Staycation

Please excuse the infrequent postings this week, as I'll be M.I.A. while I frolick in the sun, hop aboard a boat to the Channel Islands, and enjoy other summery activities with my nephew. Today's escapades at the Santa Barbara Zoo included feeding the giraffe, listening to the lion roar, avoiding the rattlesnake exhibit, and then on to downtown so I could conquer the new multi-level Forever 21 store on State Street.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Although all looks quiet on the outside, the new F21 store was quite busy for a Monday afternoon, and the long checkout lines showed no signs of the recession. Apparently, they're still raking it in.

Photobucket

While I didn't find the key items I was looking for (stretchy belts, rompers, and studded mini bags), I did browse the printed leggings, textured mini dresses, and abundance of floral print tops. In contrast to other F21 stores, the racks were neat and orderly, making it easy to shop. In the end, I picked up a great faux leather moto jacket, some geometric print leggings, a flower bib necklace, and some woven floral shorts.

Photobucket



Photobucket

I'll be back in a few days...