© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Preoccupied With Pink

Apparently hot pink blazers are not obscure finds in my local thrift shops. I found several possible options before scoping out one made of linen that still had tags attached. Complete with retro shoulder pads, huge patch pockets (perfect for burying my hands), and an oversize construction, I knew I'd hit the thrift store jackpot. It was just what I'd been looking for. While getting dressed, my mood dictated simplicity, so my new pajama-esque floral leggings completed the outfit.

After doing some spring cleaning and reorganization of my apparel last week, I realized that I have enough pairs of leggings to warrant giving them their own drawer in my dresser. I know they're casual, but they're so versatile and work well with my lifestyle. I've got lace, printed, zippered, ripped, shiny, and neon styles in my collection. With so many types of leggings available, it seems like the trend isn't showing any signs of slowng down.

Photobucket



Photobucket