© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Piece Wonder

Lately I've been on a manhunt for almost anything floral - especially boxy blazers, vintage playsuits, Motel leggings, printed sunglasses, strapless dresses, and cotton corsets. My discovery of a yet-unexplored thrift store in town yielded this $2 floral playsuit and a navy blue1940s-esque one complete with pleated bodice and lapels. Despite the difficulty that playsuits offer when going to the loo, I'm digging these one-piece garments so much that it's worth the inconvenience of extra time spent fastening buttons, zippers, and belts. If my memory serves me correctly, I wore similar floral playsuits back in the '90s, however, I didn't have the foresight to save any. Thank goodness for the plethora of large thrift stores in my area!

Photobucket

Wearing: vintage playsuit, Forever 21 belt, Barneys New York handbag, Chinese Laundry "Kingwood" boots, and rings by Blue Asphalt and H&M

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

To continue with my floral obsession, there's this dress that's been on my mind...

H&M strapless floral dress

Can anyone help me out? I'll be your best blogger friend forever! I'm also dying to get my hands on H&M's bra top in the same floral print in a size 6.

Also, for my U. S. readers, don't forget to enter my contest for a chance to win a pair of YMI jeans! You have until Sunday night to enter, so good luck!