© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

High Street Hits

After an extensive online browsing and shopping session last night, I realized two things: 1.) I'm much less likely to make purchases online than in brick and mortar stores, even if browsing for over half an hour, and 2.) much of Topshop's online offerings sell out in less than two weeks. Take, for example, my beloved chain slingbacks which were purchased from the SoHo store in early May. Upon arriving back in southern California, I was secretly hoping that the items I'd bought at Topshop weren't available online, as it would somehow validate all the time I spent shopping at the store. Well now that I've been back from NY for almost a month, I've noticed that almost everything I bought, with the exception of two pairs of leggings, is (or was) available on Topshop's website. While one can argue that nothing beats the convenience of shopping online, there's still something to be said for the hands-on experience of shopping in stores, and the visual merchandising in addition to the customer service inside Topshop was nothing short of exceptional. So until I hear news of a Topshop opening in Los Angeles, the website and it's Inside-Out blog will continue to offer me endless hours of inspiration.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: American Apparel tee, H&M necklace, Zara vest & jeans, Topshop heels.